JUST Media is committed to fair and equal partnerships. We recognize every person and every company that helps fulfill our mission of Growth with Purpose.
It’s in this tradition that we throw a celebration every year for the often-overlooked backbone of media: vendors, publishers and platforms.
New to this year we’ll be honoring our former CEO and long-time advocate of fair partnerships, Dick Reed. Since his passing in May 2019, JUST Media has committed to carry his honor as part of our brand’s DNA.
In an effort we’re sure he’d appreciate; JUST Media is announcing the first-ever Dick Reed Awards. The Dick Reed Awards celebrate the outstanding innovations, commitments and foresight of media-related companies and luminaries.
These honors are crowd-sourced by the staff of JUST Media to recognize a wide assortment of innovations and collaborations.
While there were many honorable submissions, we’ve narrowed the field down to the following finalists:
SALESPERSON OF THE YEAR
- Cindy Ostrom-Graf, Activate
- Erica Lorin, The Trade Desk
- Alan Lai, Adaptive
- Jeremy Christensen, The Wall Street Journal
BEST EDUCATIONAL SESSION
- Vistar Media
- Clear Channel
MOST COMMITTED TO COMMUNITY
- Demand Dogs
- Datorama (Salesforce)
MOST INNOVATIVE SOLUTION
- YouTube, “Brand Lift Study”
- Selling Simplified, “Visionayr”
- The Trade Desk & Bombora Integration
- MRP, ” Prelytix”
BEST NEW PRODUCT / SERVICE
- Google, “Demographic Employment Targeting”
- NetBase, “Social Listening”
- Activate, “Lead Engage”
- Integrate, “Demand Orchestration Platform”
- Lisa Otero, True Influence
- Sarah Lugo, Selling Simplified
- Regan Billie, LinkedIn
- Elina Kagan, Google
BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Michelle Sullivan, PureB2B
- Tamra Zebian, Datorama (Salesforce)
- Lindsay Rafalski, IDG
- Integrate (team)
Winners were announced at JUST Media’s annual Party Appreciation Party, Jan. 23rd, 2020.