If that statement has ever crossed your mind as you sit and contemplate your CMO’s most recent directive, then you are not alone. In a recent Just Media survey, the overwhelming feedback we received was that technology marketers are desperately looking to hear from their peers who share their pain in dealing with the ever growing complexity of B2B technology marketing options.
With this in mind, together with our strategic partner Activate, Just Media is hosting an event on October 1st in Palo Alto, CA. Four marketers from different technology companies will address various marketing challenges and share their perspective and approach. The event is designed to be informative, educative and, most importantly, practical – helping marketers feel less isolated and more informed as they handle the challenges of evolving their own marketing mix. More details about the event can be found here.
What will be covered you may ask. Again, based on the feedback from marketers, the biggest areas of interest (and pain) were:
- How to build a marketing infrastructure to maximize pipeline and revenue
- How to maximize the conversions for leads being created currently
- How to create compelling content to feed the marketing channels
- How should content be selected, mapped, tracked and optimized across different channels like search, social, programmatic, nurture, etc.
- A practical session covering how to approach Account Based Marketing by integrating multiple channels and data sets
We look forward to seeing you there. For those who are unable to attend in person, please look out for associated whitepapers and hints & tips post event to capture at least some of the essence of the content covered.
Please note due to restrictions on the number of attendees, this event is exclusively reserved for technology marketers ad pre-registration is required. Sign up early as there is a limited number of spaces.
Just Media, Inc.