Executive Roundtable Virtual Event.

Marketing's Big Thinkers.

Discover why understanding Mental Availability is key to B2B marketing success.

The Event

It’s a well-known adage that what gets measured, gets managed. This principle holds particularly true in B2B, where lead generation often dominates marketing budgets due to its immediate results tied to easily quantifiable metrics. But lead gen only captures the impact driven from the 5% of buyers who are in-market. The challenge then lies in determining how to measure the business impact from the remaining 95% at the top of the funnel.

The LinkedIn B2B Institute has recently produced a CMO scorecard report by distilling decades of marketing effectiveness research to identify the Creative and Media principles that drive business Outcomes.

We have organized an exclusive virtual event for the Just Connect Community which will explore and discuss the findings of the report.

The Speakers

The event be presented by LinkedIn B2B Institute’s EMEA Lead, Jen Shaw-Sweet, who’ll be joined by Just Global’s Growth EVP, James O’Flaherty and EVP Global Analytics, Emilie Lee to discuss how the learnings can have a positive impact your business outcomes.

The roundtable will run for an hour, and have plenty of time for you to ask questions and share your opinions – the event promises to be unmissable.

Please fill in the Registration Form to secure your place.



San Francisco, CA
Austin, Texas
London, UK
Maidenhead, UK